Factory BFG 37s Load Range C?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No change in mpg on my gen3 35 raptor w/ 37 load C's. These tires are not the normal +10 lbs as with other tires when going 37. In fact my stock wheels w/ 35s were heavier and wider.
How does it feel as far as acceleration, and handling since you made the switch?

4x4ready

Reaction score
How does it feel as far as acceleration, and handling since you made the switch?
I have a softer ride and more sidewall to work with as far as my camper setup goes. No change in acceleration mostly I think due to fact that these 37s are lighter then the 35s on the scale. Really an ideal setup for my camper. Offset is great with factory headlock upgraded wheels. Also better angles and 1 inch of additional clearance. Ride factory the only noticeable change is little more resistance in steering. The comfort setting eliminates this. Going to use forscan tool to address Speedo next.