Fabtech 4" lift with Deaver +3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ledbetterjw

Reaction score
Fabtech 4" lift kit, but instead of using the block it comes with in the rear, what about using the deaver leaf springs. Will this setup work for a level to slightly higher rear stance?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geiser Springs up front are much cheaper and do not require cutting the frame. They provide 2.5" of front lift and your truck will have a 3/4" rake back to front with Deaver +3s.

Fabtech 4" lift on a Raptor is really only good for show trucks, like @Bhollier.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Step 1 - trade Raptor for F150 with V8.

Step 2 - Fabtech until your heart is content.

If keeping Raptor do as @TXRaptor said or go with Fox Factory Racing upgraded coilovers.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Geiser Springs up front are much cheaper and do not require cutting the frame. They provide 2.5" of front lift and your truck will have a 3/4" rake back to front with Deaver +3s.

Fabtech 4" lift on a Raptor is really only good for show trucks, like @Bhollier.

I agree with TXRaptor, if you want just a show truck the Fabtech 4" lift is sufficient. Anything more will require lots of changes. I have a mix right now, waiting on the new king coil overs. The rest is a mix of Fabtech, Deavers, and RPG offroad. Basically on my set up the only thing left Fabtech after the coil overs will be the subframe part.

OP
OP
L

Ledbetterjw

Reaction score
I have seen mixed reviews about the geiser springs up front, however, the majority are for them. I just worry about the shocks holding up and the ride quality. I'm not wanting to replace expensive shocks until the factory ones fail.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen mixed reviews about the geiser springs up front, however, the majority are for them. I just worry about the shocks holding up and the ride quality. I'm not wanting to replace expensive shocks until the factory ones fail.
I am about as picky as they come when it comes to ride quality and I can highly recommend the Geiser springs if you want another 2.5 inches of lift and a street ride fairly consistent to stock with a little less body roll.