Fabtech 4 inch lift pros and cons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JustRaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes sense! although it looks good not worth all that. Maybe go with 37s next to get a little extra height.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes sense! although it looks good not worth all that. Maybe go with 37s next to get a little extra height.

im sure someone will recommend you getting a midtravel kit if you want the height but thats some heavy $$$commitment$$$ just for height . if you want to lift kit it cause you like it then go for it, just keep the factory parts in case you want to go back. just make sure to post pics cause i like big raptors and i can not lie and im sure it will **** off someone on here lol

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't it cheaper to just buy a lariat, put the raptor grill and some flares on it, then lift that 4"? I get people like the look, but the performance is supposedly what this truck is all about. Why kill that for more money when there's cheaper options? You could even put some red electrical tape on your steering wheel

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
im sure someone will recommend you getting a midtravel kit if you want the height but thats some heavy $$$commitment$$$ just for height . if you want to lift kit it cause you like it then go for it, just keep the factory parts in case you want to go back. just make sure to post pics cause i like big raptors and i can not lie and im sure it will **** off someone on here lol

Can't go back...have to cut it.

^ Not safe for work, children, or anyone who doesn't like seeing a truck destroyed.

(Got to 9:50)

D

Deleted member 12951

And its not fun if you decide to take the lift off and go back to stock

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree. Going back is not really an option once you have hacked the frame!