GEN 2 Fab Fours Premium= winch and stock IC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Fab Fours and their premium line is designed to incorporate a winch and maintain the stock intercooler in its existing location. It doesn't look like much airflow into that area without the fans running. Anyone have experience with this setup and as a bonus, running the Whipple IC as well? They state customers have had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Fab Fours and their premium line is designed to incorporate a winch and maintain the stock intercooler in its existing location. It doesn't look like much airflow into that area without the fans running. Anyone have experience with this setup and as a bonus, running the Whipple IC as well? They state customers have had no issues.

https://fabfours.com/product/premium-front-bumper-2/

It's about time somebody made one but I personally like the idea of maybe the ADD one or the rogue one with a full race IC. Expensive though. This one looks heavy.

Last edited:

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
considering the factory intercooler gets taxed with just a tune on the street this doesn't seem like a good idea to me. In 75* ambient temps i can watch the IATs rise with each pull.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing looks purpose built for Armageddon. It’s not sleek or attractive.
Lol. Agreed it will cook the IATs with a tune.

If you want a winch.... relocate and go with a properly sleek raptor bumper.

Just my opinion.

https://fabfours.com/product/premium-front-bumper-2/

It's about time somebody made one but I personally like the idea of maybe the ADD one or the rogue one with a full race IC. Expensive though. This one looks heavy.

OP
OP
O

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks purpose built for Armageddon. It’s not sleek or attractive.

Lol. Agreed it will cook the IATs with a tune.

If you want a winch.... relocate and go with a properly sleek raptor bumper.

Just my opinion.

Agree. You guys saved me a ton of money. It’s more of an F250 Mad Max kinda bunker. I like their Aero.