F150 STOP SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this truly a stop sale? There doesn’t seem to be any news of it. There was a stop sale on the maverick and Mach-e announced today but nothing on the F150s, why?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So happy I picked mine up a week before this. At least I have it until they fix something if it doesn’t break first.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t think that the trucks at Ramp 59 are affected here. That is, they will likely ship when whatever they’re waiting on is remediated. Back in ’17, cr@p tons of us were waiting on bed liners, BEADLOCK capable wheels (autocorrupt did the all caps, not me ). This issue is not something they are likely to resolve at the factory so they’ll get delivered to stealerships and they will be unable to deliver to the customers until there’s a fix.

We had some trucks embargoed because of the seat belt recall.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im just going to cancel my freaking order and buy the first truck I can find on a dealers lot. Im tired of waiting and dealing with endless stupidity. If Corona were a person I would kick him square in the n*ts.
I think you should keep your order, but get on a few dealers waiting lists and if one comes in that is close enough to what you want, jump on it.