F150 Raptor side view mirror damage/replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
We broke a piece off ours at snowball. Saw the cost and realized there were other things we would rather spend the money on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

JimboSVT

Reaction score
Salvage yard.

On a side note: Dealership is replacing my drivers side mirror due to a bad vibration that causes objects in the mirror to appear blurry. It has been a few weeks since they filed the repair order and after hearing how much they cost to replace I'm not surprised they are dragging their asses! If I can scam the old one from them it's yours...

Thanks! I've been looking at salvage and can't seem to find one, unless I want to buy the entire vehicle. Amazing though that you can get a totaled Raptor (the entire truck) at salvage auction for almost the same cost as a mirror assembly. Would think that somebody would be buying up every Raptor and then putting the parts on Ebay or selling direct. I haven't found that site yet, so pass along if you have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir