F150 Mid-Year Price Increases....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Littlefx4 has it. The Flood Ford warranty is a Ford ESP, not some aftermarket warranty. The ESP may run ‘concurrent’ with your ESP. That is, you buy in December. In January you buy Flood, or someone else’s better priced ESP (good luck) for 8 years / 125k. The 8 years begins the day you bought the truck, not the 3 year anniversary of you buying the truck.

Full disclosure: I bought the Ford ESP via Flood. My local stealership knew of it the next service visit, the same week.

I believe there’s another dealer who is competitive with Flood. Sometimes they’re better, sometimes even, sometimes not - I don’t recall the name of the other well known dealer selling the Ford ESP at basically cost.
@smurfslayer, you got till the end of this week to post the name of said Flood’s competitor cuz Flood is increasing price come 5 Jan 22…(source, Flood’s website). :)

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which Maintenance Plan would you roll with (year/mileage)? Or those of you that opted for it?

bzogster

Reaction score
I’m curious - I have an order that is currently unscheduled but placed in early November, so I should have my price locked in. Will changing anything on my order cause the price increase? I’m considering changing to Atlas Blue and maybe changing the wheel option. No trim change.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding me! You've seriously already taken delivery of your 2022?!
22s started delivering a couple of weeks ago.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for my 21 that was ordered 6.5 months ago to ship. It was finally listed as built 2 weeks before Christmas, but didn't leave the factory. Now, best case is a late January delivery.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did… sorry guys, I know a lot of you are still waiting. Order 10/11, blend 12/07, and delivery 12/18. Both the dealer and I were shocked. They originally told me somewhere between 3-12 months.
Hey man, no need to apologize. You were given an incredible gift (literally), my friend. I'm just using this as ammo for when mine finally does come. I haven't come to an agreement on pricing with the dealership yet, but they've been sitting on my deposit for 6.5 months at this point, so I've got a "little" bit of leverage at this point.

Congrats my man!

Last edited: