F150 Build with Raptor Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

F150Build

Reaction score
Looks good! I've got stock shocks from my 2012, that I don't have anymore, that I'd sell you. One of the rear shocks may be a little beat up so you'd have to get it checked out. They only have about 10k or less miles. I wouldn't charge much. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you! I wish I would have started putting more money into my truck sooner but I always seemed to invest in new guns instead haha. I'll send you a PM right now regarding those shocks!

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Nice ride, Brother. Keep up the great work...looks awesome...

welcome to the forum. Keep up the great work.

Howdy, cool truck

Thank you everyone! I won't be changing the truck too much anymore, but I will definitely be driving it and taking it on some adventures so hopefully I'll have lots of pictures this summer

OP
OP
F

F150Build

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF... good looking F-150! You got the color perfect :)

Looking good!!! Welcome!

Thanks guys! Yea I got lucky that the fiberglass gel coat is a close match in color to the oem white paint.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Plan for this week is to mount my fuel door and connect the fuel filler neck to my bedside, nut and bolt check, and then hopefully I'll be able to clean my air filter and MAF, and then bedline my rear wheel wells. Deadline is to have this all done by Wednesday night for my road trip Thursday morning to Tucson, AZ

OP
OP
F

F150Build

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I made a trip down to Tucson, AZ. Truck did great on the i10 with the cruise control set at 80 most of the way there. IMG_4361_zps47cl6oeh.jpg

Finally mounted my fuel door, its not finished yet so it will eventually be more secure and flush with the bedsides but it works for the time being. IMG_4896_zpsj7t1ozai.jpg IMG_4897_zpsuttlos1i.jpg

There was a bad crash on my way home one night so I stopped for food and once I was done the traffic still hadn't eased up, so I took the desert almost all of the way home. IMG_4874_zpsjeu745cv.jpg IMG_4877_zpss2ex5ox2.jpg

This past Saturday May 6th, my buddy Kyle (from Desert Fanatics) and I went and explored Table Mesa and Moore Gulch for a possible desert meet that he wanted to put on. So we took my truck out, and it ended up being a lot of rocky trails but my truck did just fine on everything and didn't get stuck once IMG_4942_zpsqxuszfdg.jpg IMG_4952_zpsu38winjp.jpg IMG_4959_zps41coskr6.jpg

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool, unique build. As others have said, props for not building a Raptor-wannabe and making it your own. Welcome aboard!

OP
OP
F

F150Build

Reaction score
Very cool, unique build. As others have said, props for not building a Raptor-wannabe and making it your own. Welcome aboard!

Thank you! I love the Raptors but I definitely wanted my truck to be unique and that's why I stuck with the F150 fiberglass