F150 boot animation 4" dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlow

Reaction score
I had the dealer reset my transmission learning due to some issues with hard shifts between 4th and 5th. Now my 4" insturment cluster shows the f150 boot animation instead of the raptor one. The dealer is saying it's a "configuration option" in the IC, which I'm pretty sure is bs.

Anyone know how to fix this? I have forscan, but I can't find a setting for the smaller ICs.

Swamp Fox

Reaction score
I changed mine from the "Raptor" logo start up to a quick start up where there is no animation with the following directions in Forscan:
IPC Quick Boot (No Ford animation shows on cluster) IPC 720-07-01 xxxx xxxx 2xxx
I can not remember what the number was before for the Raptor graphic (I just saved the whole thing in memory if I want to revert to original) but you could start trying other numbers in that place to get back to the Raptor logo.

OP
OP
D

dlow

Reaction score
I can get the quickboot to work, but not anything else. Could this be related to me installing an aftermarket stereo? I noticed I don't have an APIM selection in forscan. Does the 800 raptors have this module?

OP
OP
D

dlow

Reaction score
Maybe the aftermarket radio is the issue? I installed the maestro RR module, which removes sync. Does the sync module control the boot animation on the cluster?