F11 top coat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brownkc81

Reaction score
Anyone tried the F11 top coat products? Are they as good as advertised? Taking delivery of my Raptor soon and want to keep this thing looking prime. What products are your favorite to detail with?

atp160

Reaction score
Just did my 2012 Raptor silver in color. Never thought you could silver to have a depth affect. I stripped the old wax off with Chemical Brothers product, clay bar it then put TopCoat F11 0n. Wow. I used a electric pressure washer to spray the chemical guy soap.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did two coats of F11 I’ll keep you posted. But my buddy uses it on his Harley and I have seen first hand it works very well. We’ll see if it’s worth the money. But from what he says it’s worth it. I also just did ceramic coating on my windows.

Lumadar

Reaction score
Full disclosure: I am the global product manager at Meguiar's for the pro, marine and RV products.... that said, that F11 stuff is nothing but marketing 101 nonsense. If you have a truly trained eye for online detailing pics and videos you will notice that they abuse angles and lighting worse than anything I have ever seen.

That product is nothing more than a knock off of Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer but with 1000% mark-up. Everyone wants the magic silver bullet to make their truck look great, but the reality is that NO wax or sealant or coating will ever be able to add the color, darkness or gloss that a proper defect removal process (compound, polish, etc) can.

Save yourself some money and skip the F11.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been using F11 for a long time. I love the stuff. Use it on my bikes also

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

"Full disclosure: I am the global product manager at Meguiar's for the pro, marine and RV products"

I would probably have an issue with F11 also if I worked for Meguiar's

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I like it, probably have 5 coats on my truck. Easy, fast.

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its basically a ceramic coating/ spray detailer. Lots of options out there. Many do the more permanent versions of ceramic that require a lot of prep and time to due correctly (but lasts a lot longer between maintenance). This product is like the ceramic maintenance spray that both adds ceramic coating as well as works like a quick detailer. Only issue is with darker colors- these can sometimes get streaky with certain coatings so be careful to not do it on a hot surface or in direct sunlight.

While not familiar with F-11, I love CarPro CQuartz. My wifes paint still beads up like the first wash and its been on since March of 2017. Really an amazing product.