F-150 svt raptor bumper and grille paint information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GasGasMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford released this SSM last week.

SSM 3424 - F-150 SVT RAPTOR BUMPER AND GRILLE PAINT INFORMATION
2010 F-150 RAPTOR SVT INFORMATION FOR PAINTED BUMPERS AND GRILLE. BUMPER COLOR IS STERLING GRAY, PAINT CODE UJ. MOTORCRAFT EXTERIOR LACQUER TOUCH-UP PAINT WITH 2-IN-1 BRUSH-IN-TUBE/PEN TIP TO REPAIR MINOR CHIPS IS AVAILABLE, PART NUMBER PMP-19500-7205A. SPRAY TOUCH-UP AND SPOT REPAIRS OF THE BUMPERS IS NOT RECOMMENDED DUE TO POSSIBLE DIFFICULTY WITH ACHIEVING AN ACCEPTABLE BLEND. IN THIS SITUATION AN OVERALL APPLICATION IS RECOMMENDED. WHEN REFINISHING ENTIRE BUMPER, APPLY A MATTE CLEAR TO ENSURE A PROPER MATCH. GRILLE COLOR IS DARK SHADOW GRAY METALLIC, CODE M7039. MOTORCRAFT TOUCH-UP PAINT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE GRILLE.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Girard!

This is an example of why I've been lobbying you to come over to SVToffroad.com - your contributions are valuable and you are appreciated here! Thanks again

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
awesome info...I was just thinking about this. I need to go pick some of that up to fix a few of the 'kiss' marks

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:rep:

Thank you!!!! I got a nice chip in my front bumper and the dealer said there was no paint code for it. (It was a few weeks ago and there probably wasn't) So I got a couple of colors that looked close and mixed my own color match... came out pretty close. But the repair is still below the level of the rest of the paint so I think I'll get the right stuff and finish it!:thumbsup:

OBXRAPTOR

Reaction score
anyone have motorcraft number for the paint touch up pens for the various colors?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's going to be very useful for those of you who go offroading in your Raptors - that much I can tell you. I speak from experience - here's some Raptor Rash mine got taking us up, over and down some waterfalls (rock waterfalls - no water involved) on our 3 day Death Valley trip earlier this year.

IMG_1940.jpg
[/IMG]

(Greetings from Shanghai, China! I'll bet that I'm the first Raptor owner posting from China on any Raptor forum - now there's an "accomplishment").

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I love this website!! I went to the parts counter and pulled up this thread on my phone to get the part number for the poor guy behind the counter who had no idea what I was talking about!! Thanks again for the info!