F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if its already been said, but this is only for scheduling new build dates, right? Im currently on chip hold and wondering if this is a good sign, being that they are 'confident' enough to schedule new trucks.
Yes, new builds.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured. Hopefully it correlates to them having this current wave of chip shortages solved...
right now it's been every other week they have been scheduling. The fact that Raptor scheduling is done manually suck since you don't know when you will be scheduled

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we know how many more build weeks FORD has at hand to fill with scheduling the huge amount of open 22 orders?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we know how many more build weeks FORD has at hand to fill with scheduling the huge amount of open 22 orders?
it's whenever 23MY start opening order banks...so I think until Oct is when they probably will. According to articles, chip storage will be reduced in the 2 half of the yr so they might ramp up production. Even though they are many orders, they must be tied to an allocation. Dealerships can take how many orders they want but if they have no allocations, trucks won't be built.