F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Ha, 3 months, I ordered mine on 10/6 and haven't heard a word. Nearly 6 months and no vin, nothing.... I've seen people on here with the exact same build as mine that ordered weeks after with VIN's. Whole process is pretty ridiculous at this point. I'm like the other guy, pretty much expecting my truck to be a 2023 at this point if I get it at all.
I hate to say this but you likely do not have an allocation from your dealer, they only get X number of allocations per dealer. They can place as many orders as they want but it will not get a VIN until there is an allocation to fill it. Hopefully your dealer gets more allocations. My dealer said they got all their (11) in October and were hoping they would get more in June and now believe October was all they will get in 2022. For all you without VINS I hope your dealers do get more allocations. Tough years with all this supply chain nonsense.

Last edited: