F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you guys …. I thought ordering a IS37-801A in June and getting delivered in October was a long time … at the the I just didn’t realize how lucky I am …. But now that I also have a new F150 (ordered 12/20) Powerboost and the way it looks if I get in 2022 It would be a miracle …
3-4 months seemed long but now 7-9 months is the new normal. It's crazy to think that it nearly takes a year to get a car/truck built these days. Dealer's are now hoarding vehicles across the country. I see new Cadillac Escalades with 25k adm on all of them and that dealer has 8+ of them. The most expensive one I saw was 140k.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford and all these manufacturers SEVERELY ****** UP releasing production capacity at silicon fabs (TMSC, Samsung, et al) during the beginning of COVID. Most of these companies already run on some sort of JIT scheduling, and not having a few quarters of stockpiled boards/chips, they ****** up really ******** bad. If I see my raptor before October I'll be happy. I'm patient, so it's whatever.
They couldn't get a few quarters worth of chips stockpiles in the best of days, even if they wanted.
If China moves on taiwain, they won't be seeing any chips for 5 years min, as well.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They couldn't get a few quarters worth of chips stockpiles in the best of days, even if they wanted.
If China moves on taiwain, they won't be seeing any chips for 5 years min, as well.

Does this mean my order will be pushed back?

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ice-capades from Blueovalforums said that scheduling for F150 will not be done until March 21...soo disappointing!

View attachment 340737

Does that mean, they still keep scheduling every Wednesday, but no build will be scheduled for any week earlier than March 21st?

Or is the actual scheduling and additional dealer allocations also paused?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that mean, they still keep scheduling every Wednesday, but no build will be scheduled for any week earlier than March 21st?

According to the replies on here...scheduling is still active but will be for Job #2 for build week starting on March 21. Orders given a scheduled/build week before Jan 27 will be in Job #1 production still. Let's say if you got scheduled on any day before Jan 27 for a build week of Feb 18, you will still be in Job #1 production.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Based on my unscheduled clean experience, scheduling happens on Thursday and I would call FP on Friday morning to get my weekly update. The latest scheduling info from @icecapades on Blue Oval Forums, the next round of scheduling this Thursday will be scheduled for production on 3/21 at the earliest. 3/21 is also beginning of Job #2 from what i've read.
Not sure if allocations are paused at the moment. My sales guy told me 22 allocations would be distributed on a monthly basis. But i think parts shortages have put the brakes on 37 pkg allocations.

Last edited:

ironpeddler

Reaction score
I ordered on 12/04. Had an original build date of 02/25 but since the plant shut down and winter storm it has moved back to 03/01, which isn't that bad considering. Hoping it stays there. Priority code is 01 for whatever that is worth. 37PP/pro power.