F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed! It doesn’t matter when you order at all cuz ppl who ordered in Sept or Oct are not getting picked up and Dec orders are getting picked up. Raptor orders are manually scheduled and always have been so thats why orders are messed up
Im kind of a big deal, people know me. I should get scheduled soon.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to put it in perspective for you all. Some of us are unscheduled 21s. Ordered On opening day 10 Jun. Nothing, still waiting. At least I got a VIN.
You have a 2021 VIN & No blend date?

SneakyPayload

Reaction score
Ford and all these manufacturers SEVERELY ****** UP releasing production capacity at silicon fabs (TMSC, Samsung, et al) during the beginning of COVID. Most of these companies already run on some sort of JIT scheduling, and not having a few quarters of stockpiled boards/chips, they ****** up really ******** bad. If I see my raptor before October I'll be happy. I'm patient, so it's whatever.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel for you guys …. I thought ordering a IS37-801A in June and getting delivered in October was a long time … at the the I just didn’t realize how lucky I am …. But now that I also have a new F150 (ordered 12/20) Powerboost and the way it looks if I get in 2022 It would be a miracle …