F 150 Scheduling news!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Curious, has Ford come out with anything of substance to try and explain anything at all? Other than blaming supply chain issues?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im guessing my 2 orders will get a build date of 3/21/22 or after!

My wife and I are expecting baby #2 around in the first couple of weeks of August; if my wife can produce a child by August I would hope Ford could produce my January order(s) before that.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im guessing my 2 orders will get a build date of 3/21/22 or after!

My wife and I are expecting baby #2 around in the first couple of weeks of August; if my wife can produce a child by August I would hope Ford could produce my January order(s) before that
My order is allocated and from October and I don’t have a VIN. I hope they get their sh** together but I worry it’s wishful thinking.

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
The date on the posted schedule shows from 1/22 or 1/24 so maybe there have been some changes, IDK. I reached out to FP on Friday and was told my date is still 2/16. Order was placed 11/8

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The date on the posted schedule shows from 1/22 or 1/24 so maybe there have been some changes, IDK. I reached out to FP on Friday and was told my date is still 2/16. Order was placed 11/8
Thanks! I’ve been asking everyone just trying to get a feel for order date gs scheduling date. It really seems like when you order doesn’t mean squat at this point which makes no sense

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I’ve been asking everyone just trying to get a feel for order date gs scheduling date. It really seems like when you order doesn’t mean squat at this point which makes no sense
Agreed! It doesn’t matter when you order at all cuz ppl who ordered in Sept or Oct are not getting picked up and Dec orders are getting picked up. Raptor orders are manually scheduled and always have been so thats why orders are messed up

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed! It doesn’t matter when you order at all cuz ppl who ordered in Sept or Oct are not getting picked up and Dec orders are getting picked up. Raptor orders are manually scheduled and always have been so thats why orders are messed up
There’s a special place is hell for whoever thought that was a good idea