F-150 Raptor in Norway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Viking84

Viking84

Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty bizarre. I believe the thinking behind it is that a two seat (or three seat, you are allowed one seat row) truck or van will not make a good family car. So they want to prevent people buying big heavy and thirsty pickups just for the tax benefits (which are considerable as you might have guessed by the additional 60k).

That said, we have 0 tax on EV's, so once the Raptor Lightning arrives I guess I can finally have a 5 seat truck ;)

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indeed ;) I can't really complain, I work for an oil company so the high oil prices are indirectly funding this truck for me. Feel like I am just doing the right thing, supporting my own industry by spending a silly amount of cash on fuel!
In relation though, look at all the money you save by living somewhere that government regulations save you a ton of money on guns and ammo! ;)

OP
OP
Viking84

Viking84

Reaction score
In relation though, look at all the money you save by living somewhere that government regulations save you a ton of money on guns and ammo! ;)
You would think so, but I shoot IPSC rifle and handgun competitions so I have a host of handguns and an AR-15 to feed :eek: A bit more paperwork to sort here, but we can get them if we put in the effort :cool: