F-150 raptor 2018 electric problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephane

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a 2018 Raptor damaged and we repaired it . Problem is that no one here, where I live know how to diagnose it.
I don't know how to solve the problem with this code: P0c2c 00 af
I cannot "clear it" it comes back every times.
I have also those codes appearing:
U0104 006 d
U0284 006 d
U0285 00 6d
Ford service doesn't have diagnosis system for F-150 (only European)
Where can I find some info about those code and the way to check what I need to fix?
If you can help me, I would be really glad :)
I love this car and I want to finish the reparations instead of getting nervous that something broke off while I drive :(
Thank you!

OP
OP
S

Stephane

Reaction score
Hi CoronaRaptor, thanks a lot, what do you mean by "forscan"? I check the error with a Whipple Tomahawk V1.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’ll want to get ForScan, it’s free diagnostic software for Ford vehicles that can do almost everything that the dealer scan tool (IDS) can.

You’ll also need a compatible adapter/interface; the ForScan website provides info on that.

DTC P0C2C:00 is Electric Transmission Fluid Pump Control Module Feedback signal/Range performance. The DTC indicates that the transmission fluid auxiliary pump frequency is between 125Hz and 175Hz but has an invalid duty cycle, or the frequency is outside of the 125Hz to 175Hz range. This can be caused by a loss of power to the transmission fluid auxiliary pump. The pump receives power from fuse F98 im the Battery Junction Box (BJB) and is grounded at G306, which is in front of the Transmission Control Module (TCM) under the truck next to the transfer case on the passenger side. Also make sure the transmission fluid level is correct, that’s the first step in the diagnostics.

OP
OP
S

Stephane

Reaction score
CoronaRaptor, thank you.
FordTechOne, great explanation, thank you very much. I will load also the FROScan to check errors. I love my Rapi but I'm not sure that I didn't make a mistake buying it... It's really hard to find somebody who knows F-150 in Poland...
Tomorrow I will check the wires. Have a nice day!