Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nights Watch

Reaction score
"Florida residents can purchase from any Ford dealer that is licensed to sell in Florida by the State of Florida, but coverage must be purchased at the Ford Protect published retail rates."

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are sorry but due to Florida law, Florida Residents are not eligible for online service contracts. Please contact your local dealer.

^^^From flood website^^^

dave_g

Reaction score
So as a side thought- resale value, if you found 2 raptors for sale from a private seller and one had a esp plan- how much more would you pay? I wonder it that would make it worth it?

Pinned

Reaction score
So as a side thought- resale value, if you found 2 raptors for sale from a private seller and one had a esp plan- how much more would you pay? I wonder it that would make it worth it?
Easily worth an extra $2k if you're getting a year or more of coverage, IMO. When I've bought expensive used cars I've always tried to find something with remaining warranty - it's a peace of mind thing for me.

At any rate, I bought a plan from Zeigler and they were great to work with.

kickingaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just remember if you sell or trade your vehicle, these extended warranties are insurance policies against mechanical breakdowns. As such, you can generally transfer this to the new buyer to enhance your sales price, or cancel it an receive a pro-rata refund of the unused portion of the policy.