Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading the fine print in some of these Ford ESP contracts, looks like they don’t cover a modified vehicle at all? Including dealer coversions like Roush…. Not just any issues rising from an aftermarket modification, the entire vehicle if it’s been modified.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no, here we go again. Talks of what ESP to get, and what is or is not covered on a modified vehicle...

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would recommend either Ford ESP or wait for one of those random telemarketers that offer to extend your vehicle’s warranty.

Beenjammin

Reaction score
Zeigler will sell you one out of Ford warranty with vehicle inspection. Flood will not. I checked Flood yesterday and they had a mileage and year limitation. Meaning even if your 2017 has 40k miles on it, Flood wont sell you on due to age.

Mine has 75k on it and the cam phasers went out on me again. So i wanted to have something in place if it happens yet again. Thankfully Ford gave me one after this repair. I was amazed.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately can’t buy from online dealers here in Florida. Apparently it’s against the law. At least that’s what Floods website says

Last edited:

hekster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, Flood Ford in Rhode Island. I bought my extended warranty there on my 18 Raptor and my friend bought one there also for his F250 which was past 36,000 miles and he had no problem…

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Another vote for Flood. Here’s what I bought last year for my 2018 w/ 35k miles (at that time). Cost $1,260.

Basically gives me 4 yrs. / 65k miles after the original 3yr. / 36k mile expired.

ESP Contract: PremiumCARE
marker_1.gif
$200 Deductible
marker_1.gif
7 years
marker_1.gif
100000 miles