Extended warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought one for my 2019 with 35500 miles from Ziegler Ford ESP. They are licensed for FL.
Thanks fellow DUVAAAAAAAL-ite, i'll take a look when time gets closer, Though may not be something that's needed depending on what My guy thinks for potential for ordering and trading in in a year.

routt73

Reaction score
This thread saved me about $1000. Thank you all. Maybe this should be made a sticky so no one ever overpays for ESP again?

One question - does a Certified/CPO Raptor get any different extended warranty pricing?

Reminder the Ford ESP plans can be transferred and can be cancelled (with a prorated refund).

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Ziegler one day before owning my 2019 for 12 months (the price goes up after 12 months of new ownership). It was very simple over the phone, and slightly cheaper than Flood Ford.

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought mine. 2019 with 32700 miles for 1980, lost my key a few weeks ago so added the 80 dollar key service and enhanced rental with 100 ded 8/100k for 1970 through flood, 110 bucks cheaper thank ziegler. Had the cam phaser reprogrammed but it didnt seem like it fixed it, assume this will need to go back and this time i get a rental covered.

aaron1085

Reaction score
Reviving this thread. New to the forum (creeper for a few months now) and picking up a 2019 Raptor with 35,500 on it at the end of the week from my local Ford dealer in Londonderry, NH.

Should I just google Ziegler / Flood Ford or can you provide any particular people to talk to or a website for either. As you know, my bumper to bumper expires in 500 miles.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reviving this thread. New to the forum (creeper for a few months now) and picking up a 2019 Raptor with 35,500 on it at the end of the week from my local Ford dealer in Londonderry, NH.

Should I just google Ziegler / Flood Ford or can you provide any particular people to talk to or a website for either. As you know, my bumper to bumper expires in 500 miles.

You do everything Through the website, or you can call them if you feel like talking to a live person other than that super easy to navigate and purchase

aaron1085

Reaction score
Thank you!
But geez …. Which one to choose? Flood is a tad more user friendly; I’m assuming (yes I read ALOT) the warranty literally covers everything. Doesn’t look like many exclusions. Which is good.

Anyone have bad luck with these?

xjjosh

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site. Should I buy the Ally Premier protection extended warranty for a Raptor at 100k miles? It is good for another 75,000 miles. I drive 30k miles a year. Or should all the bugs have been worked out by now? 2018 Raptor. Thanks!

Viral Peas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the site. Should I buy the Ally Premier protection extended warranty for a Raptor at 100k miles? It is good for another 75,000 miles. I drive 30k miles a year. Or should all the bugs have been worked out by now? 2018 Raptor. Thanks!
The 2 common problems are cam phasers and the pano roof rails. I had my cam phasers fail at 40k miles and it was covered under the powertrain warranty. Without the warranty it would have been about $5k out of pocket. My pano roof rails never broke so I don't know what the cost to have that repaired is. A lot of owners at some point have the cam phaser issue so depending on the cost of the extended warranty it might be a good idea.