Extended warranty advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDuke416

Reaction score
I had to get mine in Jamestown, NY. There’s one in Watertown right now, Caskinette Ford.
Yes I saw that one! Actually not too bad 1st decent price i have seen in a while
I am trying to stay 65k or lower. (Not in a rush to buy but if the right deal comes up then I would jump on it)
Looking for Grey
West Herr has some towards Rochester NY
They have a 19 I’ve been watching but they want like 75k. I can’t justify it being you could order a new one for what 5k more. Although I know people are paying it. They just sold an 18 CPO 3k miles for like 78k I was blown away Pay to play I guess. Anyways nice to see a few more raptors getting close to home and on the streets!
How was your experience were you able to haggle and get a good price? Or firm

RaptorR03

Reaction score
Yes I saw that one! Actually not too bad 1st decent price i have seen in a while
I am trying to stay 65k or lower. (Not in a rush to buy but if the right deal comes up then I would jump on it)
Looking for Grey
West Herr has some towards Rochester NY
They have a 19 I’ve been watching but they want like 75k. I can’t justify it being you could order a new one for what 5k more. Although I know people are paying it. They just sold an 18 CPO 3k miles for like 78k I was blown away Pay to play I guess. Anyways nice to see a few more raptors getting close to home and on the streets!
How was your experience were you able to haggle and get a good price? Or firm
When I purchased my Raptor, I had seen it listed for $75k and I called them about it but was pretty much told the price is what it is. Fast forward a couple weeks, I see another raptor for $71k similar color miles and options but in PA, so I make a deal but some logistical issues prevented me from buying it, so that same day I was looking and saw that the Raptor I called about 2 weeks ago had a price change to $72k, so I called again and negotiated the truck down to $70k. Went the next day (last week) and picked it up. Mine is a black 2019 802a SCREW with beadlocks, tonneau cover and was 100% stock. I added Baja design pros and went with a 7/100,000 extended warranty for $1,690. My truck was purchased new 3/2020 so it has plenty of warranty left even before the extended.

TheDuke416

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Great looking truck for sure! How many miles?
I will continue the hunt good thing is no rush so we will see what happens.

speedkills

Reaction score
Looking to buy warranty on my raptor with 98,169 miles on it. Where should I go to get it? And how much do you think it’ll be?? I looked on flood ford but doesn’t show anything.