Experience with Tasca parts website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took TASCA several months this summer to get me a trim part for my XC90. Communication was impossible. I finally sent them an email asking where the part was and to my surprise, it arrived that week.

In the past TASCA was simply rude on the phone, no big deal. Now they do not take calls.

The former Tousley Ford listed above in this thread has best prices, does a great job overall and will answer the phone. The down side is that their shipping is expensive.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See if anyone local on car-part has one or can get one, you can also try and call your local full-service yard, some of them are pretty well networked and can get you what you need. It will save you the shipping and you can do an on the spot inspection.

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience has been: I've ordered from them several times and have gotten most of the parts I've ordered. However, I'll avoid ordering from them if I can help it. If I can find a part from Rock Auto, Amazon, or even eBay, I'll go there first. If it's an OEM part that I can't seem to source elsewhere, then I'll order from Tasca. As mentioned, their hustle is they bate you in with a nice low price on the part and rail you on the shipping, which is painfully slow compared to anywhere else I get stuff from these days. I may start checking with dealers having read this thread, but man I HATE dealers just as much.

I would never consider ordering a bumper from them. I've found several available for a song locally, through like FB marketplace. Hope that helps. Good luck

Bigs125

Reaction score
I placed an order with Tasca over a month ago and only received one of the two parts (same part) that I ordered. Contacted them via email and "live chat" (which just sends them an email, no live chat) several times (5) over the past month and I have heard nothing back from them at all. Time to file a complaint with the BBB I guess.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I placed an order with Tasca over a month ago and only received one of the two parts (same part) that I ordered. Contacted them via email and "live chat" (which just sends them an email, no live chat) several times (5) over the past month and I have heard nothing back from them at all. Time to file a complaint with the BBB I guess.
Send Bob Tasca III a message. The family only owns 7 dealships.

I meet him when I upgraded to the stage II for Whipple and had it Tuned by a Ford calibrator for Whipple.

Bigs125

Reaction score
The BBB complaint has helped resolve this matter in 2 days. I still don't know why their customer service doesn't reply to any of the methods they have set up for customers to contact them.