Experience Around Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer had 3 current allocations. I’m order #4. They said it’s a toss up if they’ll get more or not. They said they only had 2 GT500 allocations originally but ended up getting 5. I don’t have to have the 1st Raptor on the block. I’m happy I have an order in at MSRP is all. I figure best case scenario I get it by December. Worst case scenario I get it by March. I do know my dealer did place the order while j was there though. There was only 1 guy in the dealership that knew how to place it through the back door system so I had to wait a little while for him to do that.

M60gunr

Reaction score
I got mine for MSRP. Took going to 3 dealers. First dealer (whom I bought my 2014 from) only had one allocation and had already had an order for it. Salesman from final dealership placed my order right away, and I confirmed with Tony at Ford Performance last week that my order was in the system and waiting to be pulled for a build date. I will say steer clear of Westfield Ford in Countryside, IL. Salesman promised me MSRP and and allocation over phone. When I arrived to dealership, he told me if I wanted to place the order, it would be $10K over MSRP. Total waste of my time. I left and was not very nice to him. Ha..Ha..Ha. Hoping for a build date soon.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chicago’s a corrupt *** morally bankrupt *** backwards city. I would expect the dealers to
Follow suit. Just came back from there actually…Got some pretty building & a nice lake tho.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how some things never change. I remember the same BS when I called around in 2011 when I ordered my first Raptor.