Expedition: Baja Sur Pics & Video (coming soon)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By far the most amazing adventure to date. So many amazing sites and people. Here are a few of the 3000+ pics we took. Full video coming soon as well.

CadNmS8.jpg

s6tc8VD.jpg

C0jY9NE.jpg

N5Azjbh.jpg

pafcb9O.jpg

Z69WMho.jpg

rkeJ6NL.jpg

w4uynVr.jpg

I75ya0i.jpg

rYPQmc6.jpg

9WkTDOr.jpg

D50SiMX.jpg

9sWCEXN.jpg

wRiRPjm.jpg

rMVmjqT.jpg

SrmTbmx.jpg

iYrF1tc.jpg

eoDYZcw.jpg

wfAQUCQ.jpg

ql5e7Du.jpg

ozP3eJj.jpg

jaqmZiD.jpg

FtvzKIf.jpg

jL2SMGG.jpg

xqHuqNR.jpg

9dWBmVl.jpg

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME! What a blast you guys must have had on that ride! Lot of great looking trucks with some awesome mods as well. Good to see you guys stopped and thanked our Creator for providing such a fantastic setting to enjoy our Raps. Great to see that many Raps get together for a ride. Simply awesome!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
if any of yall are considering taking the trip of a lifetime and heading to Baja with your raptor, EXO is the shit!

So far I've been on two trips this year with them and plan to be on the next run to Baja in October.

You'll always not just FEEL safe, but you will BE SAFE with EXO. All of the logistics are taken care of. Many of the EXO staff and the attendees have raced Baja and will share some of the most amazing insights and stories.

you won't ever feel left out or left behind.

and, on top of the great memories that you'll make, you'll make new friends too.

you don't need a fully built truck either, just a small sense of adventure and a willingness to roll with the punches, have a good time and the ability to check your ego and be open to learning from folks that will teach you everything that you need to know.

and you don't have to live out west to attend. On the last trip, we had British Columbia folks, Ohio folks, a person from Oklahoma and me from Louisiana.

If you think it might be worth it, just know that it is worth whatever you think it is, and then double or triple that.

fair warning though, these trips are extremely addictive. You will see new things each time.

SMra7cC.jpg
EHWDhvy.jpg
euMftjP.jpg
RrvtNee.jpg
rh6Vshq.jpg

You will love it all over again, even if you visit some of the same spots on your second trip.

Baja Jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looked like a major undertaking. 20 trucks at .25 miles in bad dust is a 5 mile conga line. Sounds like 45 minutes just to stop and start.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Wow that looked like a major undertaking. 20 trucks at .25 miles in bad dust is a 5 mile conga line. Sounds like 45 minutes just to stop and start.

Does someone have to put in a lot of work and prerun everything? 100%

EXO somehow pulls off all of the logistics quite nicely. The only time we were ever really waiting around was for a broken truck or for everyone to finish rolling into the hotel.

start/stop? 45 mins? not even close.

In most cases, refueling all the trucks only took about an hour. Once the group gets into a groove, you're cruising. There's always a sweep truck so no one gets left behind. Everyone has the route on a GPS so as long as you follow the line, we're all headed to the same places. :)

and no, I don't work for EXO. I pay just like everyone else.