Expedition: Baja Sur - 5/31-6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Done sir.

I will be looking forward and working hard for this trip.:driver:

Loving the motivation over here and all the help I get.

bmarco

Reaction score
Signed up. Have a totally stock '18 SCAB so I'll have to scramble to meet requirements (spares, lights, etc.). Did the Raptor Assault and loved it but have never done anything else, so I am somewhat nervous but this looks like too much fun to pass up.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Signed up. Have a totally stock '18 SCAB so I'll have to scramble to meet requirements (spares, lights, etc.). Did the Raptor Assault and loved it but have never done anything else, so I am somewhat nervous but this looks like too much fun to pass up.
A "what to bring, what not to bring and recommendations list" will get sent out in the near future. In the mean time, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to give you any guidance and answer any questions that you might have.

Brad12

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was in the same boat before I signed up for my first EXO run back in October, but it's totally worth it! The EXO crew is awesome and there's really nothing to be nervous about. See you on the Baja Sur run!!! :headbang: