Expedition: Baja Sur - 5/31-6/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EXO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
f442cbd86aea9f962c608456a2d18344.jpg

Expedition X Offroad is thrilled to announce “Expedition: Baja Sur”, our greatest adventure to date! If you’ve been wanting to join us on a Baja adventure...this is the one! This will be a once in a lifetime adventure-vacation as we criss cross the Baja peninsula on our way to Loreto and back.

Covering over 1700 miles of the Baja desert in 7 days, our group will experience trails driven by off-road legends such as Ivan Stewart, Rob MacCachren, Robby Gordon, BJ Baldwin, and many other racing champions. While our priority is ensuring a safe, relaxing, and fun run for all participants, both you and your truck will be challenged on some of the toughest off-road terrain in the world.

We will be stopping at several historic missions and scenic beaches to soak it all in. The scenery you will see on this run will truly be amazing.

But wait...there’s more! The expedition will end in San Felipe on Friday 6/5, the day prior to the Baja 500. To cap the run off we will head out to watch the race on Saturday.

Hit the link below for more info and sign up. A stock raptor with GPS, 50 watt radio, and off-road lights will so just fine.

https://www.expeditionxoffroad.com/expedition-bajasur

Video of last years trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Man you always set goals for me.
That's an Epic pic with an amazing terrain for driving.
One Day !!!!!!!

Well, there's a good chance that when you're ready, I'll be on the trip too. I had even more fun on the last trip as part of the ExO crew. I got to show folks the cool stuff that had been shared with me.

You have to go out of your way to have even a mediocre time on an ExO run. (If you don't have a fantastic time, something is wrong with you. ;) ) The Baja Sur trip last year was honestly pretty magical. This year's Baja Sur trip is gonna be even better.

I hope that my pelican skeleton art installation is still at Pancho's. ( because it would be rad to me if it is.) It would be even cooler if others have added to it.

qk2TKyd.jpg

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there's a good chance that when you're ready, I'll be on the trip too. I had even more fun on the last trip as part of the ExO crew. I got to show folks the cool stuff that had been shared with me.

You have to go out of your way to have even a mediocre time on an ExO run. (If you don't have a fantastic time, something is wrong with you. ;) ) The Baja Sur trip last year was honestly pretty magical. This year's Baja Sur trip is gonna be even better.

I hope that my pelican skeleton art installation is still at Pancho's. ( because it would be rad to me if it is.) It would be even cooler if others have added to it.

qk2TKyd.jpg

It’s one of my dreams to be one of these trips. I can really judge from the pictures you post and I see on IG the amount of fun you guys have. And figured out they since our dealer warranty here is not worth the hassle my next Raptor purchase will be from the US. So at KOH I met Rick and told him that I am getting and building the Raptor in the US so I could do one of the EXO trips. This guy is always a big help and a very good friend and he was willing to help.
I’ll just have to figure out my work leave as I do usually get that leave without a big fight so that will be my only challenge.

And if all that was setup be sure that I will be contacting you and letting you know that I am on what trip so I make sure your on that trip too.
I would love to learn form your experience as a group and you individually you have been a big help to everybody on this forum and I learning form the best.

And nice pelican pelican hope to see it one day.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I kind of want to hate you sometimes.
;)

pretty epic photo.

get yourself signed up! you too can be the envy of FRF.

You could also say "zombiekiller fixed my truck, who wants to touch me?"

no guarantees that you'll get any takers, but it might be fun to say once, until the disappointment sets in. ;)

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
It’s one of my dreams to be one of these trips. I can really judge from the pictures you post and I see on IG the amount of fun you guys have. And figured out they since our dealer warranty here is not worth the hassle my next Raptor purchase will be from the US. So at KOH I met Rick and told him that I am getting and building the Raptor in the US so I could do one of the EXO trips. This guy is always a big help and a very good friend and he was willing to help.
I’ll just have to figure out my work leave as I do usually get that leave without a big fight so that will be my only challenge.

And if all that was setup be sure that I will be contacting you and letting you know that I am on what trip so I make sure your on that trip too.
I would love to learn form your experience as a group and you individually you have been a big help to everybody on this forum and I learning form the best.

And nice pelican pelican hope to see it one day.

we're ready whenever you are. First taco stop, lunch is on me. :cool:

Sharing Baja with others and paying the adventure forward is just as rewarding as the rest of the experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir