Expedition: Baja Enduro - 2/18/22- 2/22/22, who is in❓

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Krlos

Krlos

Reaction score

LeadFootLarry , greetings from Tampa FL, go to their web page and enroll your email in order to get the latest info the quickest, I was looking forward for this BAJA RUN and I reserved my spot yesterday morning and today they were sold out :mfr_closed1:. Still people may place their names in the waiting list just in case someone drops.​

OP
OP
Krlos

Krlos

Reaction score

CoronaRaptor , yes it is, also having the peace of mind that you will have a full logistical Team backing you up if something happens, to add that it’s not their first time. I’m all in… The event will start 2/18/22, but I need to take my Gen1 from Florida to Gathering Point. I will post pictures from the very beginning to include upgrades on the truck :grd:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor , yes it is, also having the peace of mind that you will have a full logistical Team backing you up if something happens, to add that it’s not their first time. I’m all in… The event will start 2/18/22, but I need to take my Gen1 from Florida to Gathering Point. I will post pictures from the very beginning to include upgrades on the truck :grd:

Stuff does happen, I’ve seen broken shocks mounts, broken headers, tons of flats, some make it through without a hitch, others can have a couple issues, best to be prepared on these runs. Once the borders open, I will be going on another run, for sure! Post lots of pictures for us!

OP
OP
Krlos

Krlos

Reaction score
Stuff does happen, I’ve seen broken shocks mounts, broken headers, tons of flats, some make it through without a hitch, others can have a couple issues, best to be prepared on these runs. Once the borders open, I will be going on another run, for sure! Post lots of pictures for us!
Will do CoronaRaptor yes lots of pictures, hopefully I’ll be one that “make it through without a hitch”…

Got plenty of planning to do, glad to have 4 month notice.

AlexT

Reaction score
Having been to one of their trips I can tell you they are professional and friendly. You won't regret it. And yes, accidents happen and having a team with you that knows these trucks and what can go wrong with them helps... You'll have a blast.