Expected MPG?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bp299

Reaction score
Asking for a friend! LOL, not that it will matter to us but anyone have a clue? Better or worse than the trixy?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will be able to get 14/14.5 cruising at 70 on flat ground. It is the city driving that will be hard to get double digits, that engine sound just begging for a little more peddle than I would give my ecoboost trucks.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will be able to get 14/14.5 cruising at 70 on flat ground. It is the city driving that will be hard to get double digits, that engine sound just begging for a little more peddle than I would give my ecoboost trucks.
This number is the same as my EcoBoost on hwy. I never get the MPG listed on the sticker.

HookEm

Reaction score
I have a 2011 6.2 with the Whipple and usually see an average of about 12 or so with mixed driving. On the highway, anything above 13.5 is rare. I would expect the R to be in the same ballpark; maybe a little better.