EXO Reviews Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can't believe this is the first post of this, but I was finally relieved to see a very honest review from people that have thousands of miles in both Gen1 and Gen2 trucks. I really hate TFL and basically every other review of the truck and was excited to get a real off-road review from people that know what they are actually talking about. In summary, the 4-link really does the job and is night and day better. They'll also be the first to know about durability issues with the new 4-link.

fts

Reaction score
I certainly agree with you about TFL, I stopped watching them some time ago, they have no technical knowledge, just guys driving around calling themselves "experts."

This is a better review in terms of content, hopefully, they'll increase the technical content as they go on.

One correction: the rear is 5-link.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically getting into the raptor game starting with Gen 3 is a good thing. That’s what I took from these guys.

OP
OP
jondle

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically getting into the raptor game starting with Gen 3 is a good thing. That’s what I took from these guys.
There is no bad Raptor, but as expected, this seems to be the best configuration. Time will tell on durability.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no bad Raptor, but as expected, this seems to be the best configuration. Time will tell on durability.
I think that's all you can hope for, to be a little better than the previous gen. Although the 5 link is light years ahead of leaf springs.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Enjoyed the review from Dylan. If you ever get to met him, he is a great guy and super knowledgeable.

I appreciated hearing how the GEN2 took a set backwards in the rear. That was the first thing I noticed coming from a GEN1 and just haven’t been that overly impressed with my GEN2.

This makes me want a GEN3 now but will wait and see Ford makes some further improvements on the generation.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great review. I agree with all of what they said based on my limited time in my Gen 3 vs my previous Gen 1 and Gen 2.