EXO Baja Tours (Expedition X Offroad)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve done two, doing the third with them in a couple of weeks. They know how to do it right. 2 chase vehicles with trailers, parts, welding gear, etc. they take care of everything. They work on trucks overnight to try to get you started the next morning. They even went the extra mile to get someone to the San Diego airport for 630 am flight while others towed his truck for two hours across the border. Worth every penny

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve done 2, one to Cabo, one to LaPaz. Agree with 2slo4u. It’s a great time. It’s not a race, there are some really fast guys, and not so fast guys. You all end up in the same place (hotel), and the EXO Staff is waiting there with beers and tequila shots!

Going on my first Bronco run with them in April. Jeremiah told me it’s not as fast paced as Raptor runs, but it’s Baja, I know I’ll have a great time!

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve done 2, one to Cabo, one to LaPaz. Agree with 2slo4u. It’s a great time. It’s not a race, there are some really fast guys, and not so fast guys. You all end up in the same place (hotel), and the EXO Staff is waiting there with beers and tequila shots!

Going on my first Bronco run with them in April. Jeremiah told me it’s not as fast paced as Raptor runs, but it’s Baja, I know I’ll have a great time!
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback!

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve done two, doing the third with them in a couple of weeks. They know how to do it right. 2 chase vehicles with trailers, parts, welding gear, etc. they take care of everything. They work on trucks overnight to try to get you started the next morning. They even went the extra mile to get someone to the San Diego airport for 630 am flight while others towed his truck for two hours across the border. Worth every penny
I have too much booked this year, but its going on the calendar for next year. Thank you!

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have too much booked this year, but its going on the calendar for next year. Thank you!
Their biggest, longest trip of the year is the October run. 7 nights, 8 days. Usually either to LaPaz or Cabo. Great time!