EXO / BAJA / LaPaz

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Are you interested in sponsoring Poor FRF Members on the next Run?
That's a Negative, Ghost Rider!!!

But seriously, Baja is there to be tried and driven. The EXO October trip is usually the longest. 7 nights, 8 days, and the most expensive (but worth it). They have shorter 4 / 5 day trips.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning to do their overland trip in the coming years. Right now without a job it isn't possible but hopefully that changes soon. I have to drive to SD from the east coast for this but it will be worth it.

I'm a photographer so hopefully the Overland trip is slightly more slow paced and I can really focus on the landscapes and surroundings for imagery.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning to do their overland trip in the coming years. Right now without a job it isn't possible but hopefully that changes soon. I have to drive to SD from the east coast for this but it will be worth it.

I'm a photographer so hopefully the Overland trip is slightly more slow paced and I can really focus on the landscapes and surroundings for imagery.

Thanks for sharing.
I grew up just down the street from you!!! Butler. Lived in Jersey for the first 45 years of my life.The only thing I miss about Jersey is the Italian food. Have you ever been to Latona's Deli or Vita Mia's? Hopefully they're still there?

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great trip. I was supposed to be on that, but J and I got our wires crossed and it didn't work out. EXO always puts on a good event.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, much appreciated. Can't believe how green it is! TRX did ok aside from losing that rear bumper? Still trying to swing one of these someday, always good to hear what might break when I do ;)

OP
OP
HOLLYWOOD 1

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, much appreciated. Can't believe how green it is! TRX did ok aside from losing that rear bumper? Still trying to swing one of these someday, always good to hear what might break when I do ;)
TRX did more than OK. I was very surprised how well it did. The guy was a fast driver, always in the lead pack. He took the bumper off, and is getting an aftermarket one that wasn't ready. His biggest issue was his truck was always thirsty. He was always filling up on the trails.

Biggest tip I can give, go with 6 brand new tires. My Toyos have about 3K Baja miles, and are shot. I wouldn't take the chance for another run. Sucks changing flats on the trails. $3K for 3K miles, not a very good ROI, LOL!