Exhaust work (headers, cut-outs, cat back) and warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can get this done at Midas for about $40 to include the turndowns. I done it about a year ago and have not ran into any warranty issues... It sounds great as well.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Roush set up? I'm considering a cat back and possibly headers and a tune. Their stuff seems reasonably priced and historically good performing. Thoughts?

jaschandel

Reaction score
I'm doing the american racing headers with Borla exhaust and a whipple supercharger. Any thoughts? I know I'm not passing smog testing in CA but is there any way around it you guys know if I have 6 years till I have to worry about it

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Roush set up? I'm considering a cat back and possibly headers and a tune. Their stuff seems reasonably priced and historically good performing. Thoughts?

Roush has been done a lot. It's an amazing sounding setup. But it drones. A lot. Add headers and it's almost unbearable IMO. DESA had Roush with Headers and it was nuts. He had an exhaust shop add in a flexible piece of pipe and it eliminated almost all of the drone now.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my Roush set up. Drone? Not really. It's loud when you open it up. But that's the best part!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk