Exhaust Tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my truck in early February and drove it during the remainder of winter in Norther Ontario. Conditions aren't the greatest and we are known to over do it with salt and sand.

I was detailing my truck yesterday and noticed that the exhaust tips look awful. I'm actually surprised given the value of these trucks that Ford wouldn't have spent a few more bucks to keep these tips looking good.

Does anyone know if there are any better quality tips that can replace these?

I also noticed that the passenger tip seems to sit higher than the drivers side tip.

I took a look to see if it could be adjusted but doesn't look like it can unless I cut some hangers and re-weld it.

Just curious if any of you with stock exhaust 2018's have noticed the same.

I have confirmed it's the exhaust and not an issue with the bumper.

Happy Easter!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my truck in early February and drove it during the remainder of winter in Norther Ontario. Conditions aren't the greatest and we are known to over do it with salt and sand.

I was detailing my truck yesterday and noticed that the exhaust tips look awful. I'm actually surprised given the value of these trucks that Ford wouldn't have spent a few more bucks to keep these tips looking good.

Does anyone know if there are any better quality tips that can replace these?

I also noticed that the passenger tip seems to sit higher than the drivers side tip.

I took a look to see if it could be adjusted but doesn't look like it can unless I cut some hangers and re-weld it.

Just curious if any of you with stock exhaust 2018's have noticed the same.

I have confirmed it's the exhaust and not an issue with the bumper.

Happy Easter!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

There are plenty of posts here discussing the condition of the exhaust tips. I've heard that hitting them with tire cleaner works well.

As for the alignment, mine are also off. It's kind of annoying, but oh well... It wasn't something I was going to refuse delivery over, and I really don't feel like having the dealership correct it.

Kirby Lastinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered these from eBay, but I think that came direct from Corsa. May have to do an adaptor from 3 inch to stock exhaust. I had Corsa exhaust already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut off the exhaust just after the rear axle and install turn downs. Best solution so far.
Hey sl75

Have you done this ? Could you post I picture if you have

Thanks