Exhaust sound thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great video comparison. Out of curiosity why do you like Corsa the most?

I think the Xtreme is the deepest sounding system out there that makes the truck sound the most aggressive.

I also like that thanks to the RSC tech in Corsa’s Sport Muffler, there is zero highway drone.

I also like the modularity of the system. Not sure you want to all the way to the Xtreme sound level? Start with the Sport Muffler Kit.

Want more sound than Sport? Add the X-Pipe Res Delete to get the Xtreme sound level.

Adding downpipes to the truck and don’t want all the volume from the Xtreme setup, remove the X-Pipe Res Delete and keep the Sport Muffler Kit.

You also have 3 different tip options if you opt for the full cat-back: Satin Stainless, Black Cerakote, and Gunmetal.

You can also start with the muffler kit only and then add the rest of the cat-back setup later if you like.

Hell, you can even swap out the exhaust tips to a different style if you want to change it up down the road.

Other systems like Borla, you don’t have that much flexibility and they make you pay more for more parts that you don’t need.

For example, opt for the Borla ATAK and it’s too loud? Then you have to buy the Borla Resonator to replace the Borla X-Pipe. You can’t put the OEM Resonator back in like you can with the Corsa system.

Justin Hughes

Reaction score
The Corsa Xtreme is far and away my favorite sounding system on these trucks, but we do carry all the other major brands as well. Options are Borla, Corsa, AWE, MBRP, Roush, and more.

Here's a video we made showing the various Corsa setups:

Happy to help with whichever route you'd like to go!

Thanks!

Nick

Thanks Nick that video is really helpful

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m doing the SPD adapter & catless DPs... I’m thinking about coupling them with the Magnaflow exhaust with black piping. If it’s too loud for my liking, I’ll weld in a set or two of the vibrant bullet resonators until I’m happy. I’m looking for a low, deep, non-raspy sound... Nothing crazy, just a subtle aggressive sound that allows you to hear the turbos.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little confused on what exactly the Corsa "X-Treme" kit is
is it simply the Sport Muffler and the Resonator delete?
been researching exhausts for way to long now and would like to finally give my brain a rest from Exhaust nightmares
:)

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been researching exhausts for way to long now and would like to finally give my brain a rest from Exhaust nightmares
Basically. I have it with spd catted dp and adapters. Sounds good. No drone on the highway in that sweet spot(2k-3k).

sparkee13

Reaction score
Yup. I was in the same boat trying to decide which exhaust to go with...
The xtreme combines corsas muffler & res delete. That's what I did, and I kept the stock tailpipes. I love the way it sounds. When the trucks running its a drop louder, and a lot deeper than stock, but when you step on it it screams.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

As @sparkee13 said, the Xtreme system is the Corsa Sport + Corsa X-Pipe Res Delete together.

Let us know if we can answer any more questions for you!

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ford F-150 Raptor X Fi EXHAUST Cat-Back Sound X Valves ON/OFF"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free