Exhaust outlet options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This exhaust port is on a local Raptor. More clearance than the stock location.

Exhaust-3-1-1.jpg
I had thought about this exit when planning mine. The issues with it are if you are going to run a tube rear bumper you are going to want to dovetail. Also I could not see anyway to route the pipe without making contact with the leafs. Unless you cross under the frame before the leaf but that seemed way more complicated.

I’m curious to see how they ran that trucks pipe.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh.. I’m not a fan of the wrap around the bed corner. I modeled both my front and rear bumpers based on evils. But to each their own.

just shining light on the other builders besides the big name rpg and svc that every other raptor you pass has the same bumper as you.

Sure, the wrap around isn't as good looking on the side, but the license plate hanging down as well as the reverse light looks a little bit cheesy as well on the Evil bumper.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure, the wrap around isn't as good looking on the side, but the license plate hanging down as well as the reverse light looks a little bit cheesy as well on the Evil bumper.
Benefits of building your own/having one built. Get to pick and choose the exact style from them all. This is what I ended with. Frame cut with hitch, centered plate, Aluminum inserts that match the aluminum front skid.

7799AF7C-97BA-423C-A10C-3023CEE2B328.jpeg

8B37454C-46FA-4869-A465-1A97E328575A.jpeg

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Benefits of building your own/having one built. Get to pick and choose the exact style from them all. This is what I ended with. Frame cut with hitch, centered plate, Aluminum inserts that match the aluminum front skid.

View attachment 156936

View attachment 156937

I just want to retain the reverse sensors, plate mount, trailer hitch setup, and trailer hitch connector bracket.