Exhaust in baja mode while street driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camped on the islands in Lake George hundreds of times. 1,000 Islands, Lake Placid, ALL OVER upstate. Love it, miss it, but until they drop the ****** b.s., I sadly won't be going up there anytime soon.

Wow....can't even say c0mm ie.
Yea, I know what you mean. But by not going there all you do is punishing yourself, nature is not blue or red, it’s green, besides upstate NY is mostly red.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bracket is from Swarfwork and it doesn’t interfere with anything
i have this and can confirm. just dont let your dealer (or yourself) take it through a carwash... will bend the shit out of your plate and interfere with the sensors

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Yea, I know what you mean. But by not going there all you do is punishing yourself, nature is not blue or red, it’s green, besides upstate NY is mostly red.
True, but l don't like going "naked" if you know what I mean. Gun laws should be for NYC only. Leave the rest of the state alone.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so ya know. Baja mode does more than just change exhaust sound. Saw a earlier thread about the differences. You may want to read your Manual. From what I saw on here you probably don't want to drive on the street in Baja mode

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Just so ya know. Baja mode does more than just change exhaust sound. Saw a earlier thread about the differences. You may want to read your Manual. From what I saw on here you probably don't want to drive on the street in Baja mode
The baja "exhaust" mode just changes the exhaust. Only side effect is seeing colors you've never seen before.