Exhaust fit with Icon stage 4 kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robcoleman

Reaction score
I've got a 2013 full Roush-ed Raptor, including straight exhaust, which just had an Icon Stage 4 kit installed. Icon calls out potential fit issues with aftermarket exhausts, and I checked with the shop before placing the parts order and getting the work started. Well, in the middle of the job the shop said they had to chop the exhaust because it would not fit with the Icon RXT bumpstop system.

So, now I've got a not so Roush-ed Raptor with an exhaust cut off just before the rear axle and I need to figure out a fix. Does anyone have experience with exhausts and Icon RXT rear systems, bump stops, leafs and shocks? What fits and what does not?

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The stock exhaust will go through it but it's tight and tends to hit, plus the leaf springs can hit too.
On an ICON RXT kit, I highly recommend the MBRP turndown that dumps before the axle. That is what I ran on mine and have sold plenty of them. It sounds great. Do you plan on going off-road and playing hard?

OP
OP
R

robcoleman

Reaction score
Great thanks a lot, you got my business.

Off-roading? yes.

Playing hard? Definitely playing; harder than some, softer than some others.

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great thanks a lot, you got my business.

Off-roading? yes.

Playing hard? Definitely playing; harder than some, softer than some others.
The MBRP turn down is an inexpensive cat-back in the low $300 range with FRF member discounts. I only have 2 left without the resonator.