6.2 Exhaust advice-- Ford Racing, Borla, MF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was leaning toward the Borla muffler but then decided on the Corsa extreme. After viewing BobbyVA's vids I'm back to leaning toward the Ford Racing

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't beat either. The xtreme was my choice after leaning hard on the ford racing and hearing a few videos of the xtreme with headers installed. That and no drone helps!

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I will probably end up with the Corsa since it's roughly $300 cheaper

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I will probably end up with the Corsa since it's roughly $300 cheaper

I was torn between the same two systems, what got me was the ford racing sport sound while the truck was just idling....I think they both sound great when you get on it but imo the sport just sounds meaner at idle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Three other folks with raptors heard my exhaust...all 3 now have the ford racing lmao... One guy replaced his Magnaflow catback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the rumble of the FRP exhaust and the growl of the Corsa Extreme. Price definitely goes to Corsa but I really want to do the exhaust exit differently, don't know why, but I am just hung up on doing the exit differently. Those with the Borla 40349 say there is a slight drone with it. Guess I will just keep pondering until I do something. Because I honestly think that I won't go wrong with either

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the rumble of the FRP exhaust and the growl of the Corsa Extreme. Price definitely goes to Corsa but I really want to do the exhaust exit differently, don't know why, but I am just hung up on doing the exit differently. Those with the Borla 40349 say there is a slight drone with it. Guess I will just keep pondering until I do something. Because I honestly think that I won't go wrong with either
I can tell you if you end up at some point getting headers, Corsa may be your better bet. I'm also in the process of looking into having it made into a lightning exit. Will report back once I make that move.