Excellent Condition 2012 Rims, Tires, Lugs, TPMS, & Spare Rim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:specialed: First just had to use that camel smiley because it's pretty funny to see it pop up as a smiley choice lol

Thinking about selling my 2012 Raptor Wheels & Tires and getting a set of Method NVs. I scored a second set of OEM tires for an insane deal, they're sitting in my den with no rims, so all I need is some rims to pop in them, and I can sell my entire set off the truck. So I'm thinking about getting some NV's for those extra tires, and selling my full set of stockers off the truck.

Here's the specifics of what's included:
-Four rims
-Four tires
-Four TPMS sensors
-24 lug nuts
-One spare rim

The four rims/tires/tpms come already setup ready to bolt on your truck. Tires mounted, balanced, tpms sensors installed, basically unbolt off my truck and bolt onto yours. The spare rim I'm keeping the tire from. I'm buying 5 NV's and I have 4 extra stock tires. So I'm putting 4 NVs in my 4 extra tires, and 1 NV in my current spare tire.

Condition is EXCELLENT! Only 10k miles on it and I drive my truck like a grandma. EASY 20k-30k miles or more left in these tires. Yeah yeah everyone says that? My baby is my 789 rwhp 2000 Harley truck, when I want to shred tires or have fun I take that to the track. My Raptor is just my commuter truck to have a badazz looking & comfortable ride to drive to work. It's the slowest **** in my drive compared to the HD and my wife's Explorer Sport lol. The extent of offroading I've done is driving down a dirt road on base about half dozen times over the year and a half I've had my truck lol. I know I"m a shame to real Raptor owners....I'll get over it lol. Love the truck, but I paid too much money to beat on it, so since it's never really been true offroading the rims are MINT, and the tires have only seen back and forth to work miles, so they've got a TON of meat left. No chunking or chewing on the tires, and absolutely no scratches or chips in the rims, they're in excellent shape all around!

The ONLY thing I was planning on keeping, was swapping the SVT center caps for FORD center caps. I wanted to put the SVT caps on the Explorer Sport rims, and take the black FORD caps off the Explorer Sport rims and put them on these.

Price:

-OPTION A: $1,500 for everything (4 rims/tires/tpms mounted/balanced, 24 lugs, 1 spare rim)

-OPTION B: $1,400 for everything except TPMSs (tires will be off rims then so I can get my TPMSs out, and you can get yours in, no point for me to remount the tires with no TPMSs in so you have to dismount them to put TPMSs back in)

-OPTION C: $1,350 for everything and you give me your TPMSs (then I don't have to dismount my tires to get my TPMSs out)

-OPTION D: $100 deduction off whatever package (A/B/C) if you don't want the matching spare rim included.

At this time I am NOT shipping, but I will drive a reasonable distance to meet up with anyone for them.

Few pics attached, I have more if you'd like any additional pics, but all 4 look identical. I'm meticulous with rotating my tires so they're all worn exactly the same. Tread depth is between 0.350-0.400" on every area of the tire. Rims are in excellent excellent condition, the pics are just kind of washed out from taking pics with my busted phone in the dim light of the evening.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• FS-08.jpg
    FS-08.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 42
  • FS-11.jpg
    FS-11.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 45
  • FS-03.jpg
    FS-03.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 41
  • FS-06.jpg
    FS-06.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 40
  • FS-14.jpg
    FS-14.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sale pending for Option A!

Ordered my new rims & black lugs this morning from Discount Tire Direct (Killer deal ordering on the phone!) and TPMS sensors on ebay for $50 for all 4 shipped for OEM Ford ones, so as soon as everything arrives I"m getting the new combo on the truck, and hopefully finalizing this sale.

Don't close the ad yet as it's still just pending. I will update with a final when it happens.

impaired

Reaction score
Where are you located and if I covered the cost of shipping would that be a option?

5POINTOH

Reaction score
Cash in hand ready to buy if your still selling these. Or if anyone else is for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.