Evil Offroad Banshee rear bumper + BD S2 lights + dovetail bed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to complete this project. Evil Offroad Banshee rear bumper with backup sensor and Baja Designs S2 light cutouts, hidden hitch, license plate spacer hardware, and LED license plate lights. I ordered it raw and did the same treatment my front bumper got which was Rustoleum Pro Grade Turbo bedliner and Duplicolor Dark Gray Metallic Color Match paint so that it matches the stock Raptor gray theme. Also added the Baja Designs S2 clear lights with the work/scene lenses and reverse light harness. Wasn't hard to transfer the backup sensors, brackets, and harness over from the stock bumper. Lights are tied into the trailer harness reverse circuit but are also connected to upfitter switch #4 so that they can be manually turned on as well. What really took the time was mocking up the cutout areas for the stock hitch mount and the bed. I used a combination of painter's tape and paint marker to mark the areas and then went to town using a sawzall and cutoff wheel and cleaned up and smoothed the edges with a medium grit Roloc disc. My buddy had some nice weatherstripping leftover from the bumper trimming on his TRD Pro and that's what I used to finish out the bed edges. Extremely happy with how it turned out, especially now that the front is matching!

PXL_20211023_231819852.jpgPXL_20211023_231840327.jpgPXL_20211023_231848295.jpg
PXL_20211023_231827823.jpg
PXL_20211023_233029368.MP.jpg