Evil off-road Abbadon front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all long time gen 1 owner, had her for 7 years, no plans on ever selling but I’ve only started modding in the last few years. Been in the market for a new bumper and I found evil off-road , in particular their abbadon bumper. I see it’s a frame cut, my question is does anyone have any experience with the bumper ( there’s only one pic on their website ) and the process of cutting the frame itself. I’ve seen videos with the SVC frame cut process and I’d assume the angle to cut would be different with the abbadon. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered one and asked Ken about install. Sounds like it’s a simple straight cut of the frame horn and a slight 45 on the bottom. He said it comes with a new bolt on horn so I’m guessing it’s a similar install as a bolt on bumper but the fwd facing flange is farther back. I can post some pics when i do mine. He also said you don’t need to use the steering rack bolts like SVC.

OP
OP
BadNewsBronson
Reaction score
Please do bro! I’d appreciate it! I’m really digging that bumpers it’s a nice blend of Baja and stock. Did he mention how long the wait time is?

KRGKen

Reaction score
Hey all long time gen 1 owner, had her for 7 years, no plans on ever selling but I’ve only started modding in the last few years. Been in the market for a new bumper and I found evil off-road , in particular their abbadon bumper. I see it’s a frame cut, my question is does anyone have any experience with the bumper ( there’s only one pic on their website ) and the process of cutting the frame itself. I’ve seen videos with the SVC frame cut process and I’d assume the angle to cut would be different with the abbadon. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!
Give me an email at [email protected] and I can get you more pics and answer any questions you have