Evil manufacturing 3 link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I came across the Evil Manufacturing 3 link setup a while ago and it has me intrigued.

I haven't seen anyone post about it and I haven't seen a truck with it actually done either.

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20210506-204016_Chrome.jpg

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks similar to the giant motor sports daily driver link kit which I’ve seen on a few trucks and is apparently a good kit, one I’ve actually thought about putting on my truck. The only real thing to think about is the amount of reinforcement needed to resist that much shock compression.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks similar to the giant motor sports daily driver link kit which I’ve seen on a few trucks and is apparently a good kit, one I’ve actually thought about putting on my truck. The only real thing to think about is the amount of reinforcement needed to resist that much shock compression.

I just looked it up and the Raptor that has the kit is actually a member on here.. can't remember his name though.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just looked it up and the Raptor that has the kit is actually a member on here.. can't remember his name though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE