Evening Raptor run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife calls me an idiot every time I p1ss in an empty bottle of gatorade when we're on a long car drive.
i tried that while driving once. problem is my pen is is too short so i cant tilt the bottle down far enough.

also would like to add, selling my raptor, just has a little water damage on the drivers seat

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your pictures, @Keshka I live vicariously through you, the most off-roading my Raptor has done is go 2 inches off my driveway onto the lawn.

Please keep sharing.

OP
OP
Keshka

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must say, I thought the term water bar was "understood" to folks that have visited roads in the national forest. On any grade or incline the forest service requires the road builder to create a "bar" of dirt across the road at an angle. Normally done with a Cat bulldozer. The Cat drops the blade such that it digs in creating a trough then the dirt from the trough is pushed into a mound on the down hill side. The idea is to keep rain water and snow run off from running down the tire ruts in the road turning those ruts into serious ditches and washouts by diverting the run off over the edge of the road. These "water bars" can be anywhere from one foot high to over five foot if they are trying to limit traffic as well. The make great jumps for ATV's and dirt bikes...probably Raptors too! The biggest problem with them is you have NO IDEA what is on the other side of it! Especially larger ones.

Once upon a time my riding "buddies" fooled me. They rode up to the top, looked back and then over they went, three of them....so I jumped it. Right into a puddle the size of a lake! Up to my handle bars in water! Yes, they all had a good laugh.

If I remember I will take some photos of Eastern Oregon water bars.