GEN 1 Evap Solenoid Connector (& other connectors)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
Hello friends,
So I am looking ... no, wondering Why TF is the evap Solenoid Connector so expensive? On Rockauto it costs 70 bucks? More than the actual solenoid it's self.

About a year or 2 ago I started getting missfire codes on my Raptor. I changed out everything out, minus the injectors. (Going to be cleaning those out soon) new coils, new plugs, new plug wires. And about 2 months or so later I started having missfire again. Turns out the connections to the coils were loose. So I took apart the connections and tightened up the metal where the connection happens. About a month ago it started happening again, so I might as well replace them.

Anyhow ... Can anyone help me out and look for these connections? Coils, injector and the evap Solenoid Connector. Hopefully I'll solder up the new connectors and all will be well and on to the next preventative maintenance item.

TIA!!

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
Hi.
Im expereicing the sake thing. (2014 Roush) with 80K miles. What codes are you getting..?

OP
OP
SVTRaptorGT500

SVTRaptorGT500

Reaction score
Hi.
Im expereicing the sake thing. (2014 Roush) with 80K miles. What codes are you getting..?
Hey,
Honestly I don't remember. I didn't check the codes this time around. I did pull the plugs to the coils and plug them back in and everything went back to normal.
I would get shaking, and when I tried to give it gas, it would feel like it was about to go limp mode. I think previously the code was P0304.