ETA for an order placed today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G200Flyer

Reaction score
Talked to my local dealer today about placing an order. What’s everyone’s best guess on when one might arrive if placing an order now? They gave me the standard couple months but I’m pretty sure that’s unlikely based on some things I’ve read on here with delays etc.

BRRRAPTOR 23

Reaction score
It all depends on your dealer’s available allocations. Your order can sit in the system for months, or it can be picked up for scheduling in a few weeks. Obviously, once you get scheduled, you will be at the mercy of supply chain constraints, shipping, and other factors. So anywhere from 3 months.. to 2 years

OP
OP
G

G200Flyer

Reaction score
It all depends on your dealer’s available allocations. Your order can sit in the system for months, or it can be picked up for scheduling in a few weeks. Obviously, once you get scheduled, you will be at the mercy of supply chain constraints, shipping, and other factors. So anywhere from 3 months.. to 2 years
Very true. Thanks.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered in mid October, have not gotten a build date, but then again, a week after I ordered, I stopped seeing posts here of people actually getting scheduled.
Makes sense, because people that ordered when Raptors were first opened for orders still haven't gotten their trucks amd I am sure there will be no more scheduling until the thousands sitting in parking lots start getting delivered "and" they have enough supply to do more runs.
I expect to see my truck by mid May, just an eductaed guess, and I'm sometimes early in predictions.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a dealer stock order that was placed in mid June. It’s been delayed several times, last delivery date populated on my window sticker was 12/31. At this point, I’ll consider myself fortunate to take possession this year. I asked my dealer about switching to a 2022 37” package for msrp back in late September. They reached out to the rep who told them/me that he thought a realistic expectation would be an early 2022 order delivered in April/May.

That being said, it’s all over the map. Some here have taken possession within 12-16 weeks…I have not been so lucky. If my 2021 order wasn’t leadfoot I’d cancel it and go with the ‘22. Surely the 2022 crowd won’t see as many supply issues, but you never know. New shortages pop up every day. Who would’ve ever thought we’d have a fender flare delay?!?!