ETA 12/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I came the conclusion last night I am pulling out 2/15. No rhyme or reason on that exact date but I can't do this much longer. I didn't want to do this because its kind of a pain in the *** but I am just going to get a 6.2 sierra and build it out. Have had 2 now with the 6.2 and love the engine but didn't want to deal with the aftermarket hassle this time around. Blend was 9/30 orig eta 10/16. Dealer told me yesterday I am realistically looking at a pickup around 1/27. It bumps again I will let you know who to call. Dealer is a good guy and wont jack you around. Its a 35 LF.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I hit 6 months tomorrow! As pretty much all of us should, really. I def need the support group. Haha
Congrats on 6 months!!! 3 more months and you will be at full term....boy or girl? :D.

The thread should be....No Build end in site support group or In Production purgatory support group! I could go on and on....just like my In Production status :oops::confused:

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 9/24?

Wow, ordered 3.5 months after mine, blend a day later than mine, and shipped before mine comes out of production.
Same here. Ordered 6/18, blend 10/20, still in production, and ETA of 12/31 to who really knows.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I came the conclusion last night I am pulling out 2/15. No rhyme or reason on that exact date but I can't do this much longer. I didn't want to do this because its kind of a pain in the *** but I am just going to get a 6.2 sierra and build it out. Have had 2 now with the 6.2 and love the engine but didn't want to deal with the aftermarket hassle this time around. Blend was 9/30 orig eta 10/16. Dealer told me yesterday I am realistically looking at a pickup around 1/27. It bumps again I will let you know who to call. Dealer is a good guy and wont jack you around. Its a 35 LF.
I said the same thing about the end of January. I think it’s hilarious seeing articles come out on how gm is working overtime to push out cars after the influx of supply, and ford is talking about delaying blue cruise and their lightning

speed77

Reaction score
Was on ETA 12/31 then pushed to 1/3. Vehicle went into production 10/16 was "built" 10/19, now says build complete (no longer in production) ETA 12/24. Gotta be a step in the right direction... I think...