ETA 12/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call from dealer today. Off chip hold. Should move to shipped by end of week or early next
Haha, I literally just got the same phone call, along with the disclaimer "I don't want to get your hopes up, but it looks like it should be here by the 20th." Gotta love the CYA!

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I literally just got the same phone call, along with the disclaimer "I don't want to get your hopes up, but it looks like it should be here by the 20th." Gotta love the CYA!
Hey at least your dealer calls you. The last time my dealer initiated contact with me was July 23rd. Since then i've been texting HIM updates every month or so.. unbelievable lol. Oh and his last text response to me was "believe me, i'm watching it like a hawk!"
200.gif

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey at least your dealer calls you. The last time my dealer initiated contact with me was July 23rd. Since then i've been texting HIM updates every month or so.. unbelievable lol. Oh and his last text response to me was "believe me, i'm watching it like a hawk!"
View attachment 332688
hahaha literally same. last time i reached out to my salesman (who's also my uncle), he said "no update. trust me im checking daily".... and thats it

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 332688
LOL! Brother, you and I are cut from the same cloth. This is actually the first time they've called me. I've been the one to reach out after getting some sort of update from FP. Cracks me up. Have to imagine yours is right there with ours since we practically have the same Raptor vitals.