ETA 12/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was told weeks ago it’s being delivered, dealer website showing vehicle in transit, showing for the past week now 12/31 eta, who all on this ETA?? And any inside info of what’s up would be appreciated thanks in advance!!

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine changed from 12/31 to 1/3 today. My assumption is that the 12/31 is a place holder date. They assume 18 days transit, that means that the truck should ship at the end of next week.

I don't know if I'm happy, excited, irritated or something else. I do know that I'm doubtful.

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine changed from 12/31 to 1/3 today. My assumption is that the 12/31 is a place holder date. They assume 18 days transit, that means that the truck should ship at the end of next week.

I don't know if I'm happy, excited, irritated or something else. I do know that I'm doubtful.
Are you checking through ford tracker website?

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm in a weird predicament with mine. Tracker finally updated after being on hiatus for a few weeks to a 12/31 ETA. However now, the tracker won't even tell me the old "vehicle not available for tracking" message, but I'm on an ETA of 12/14 - 12/20 per FP. This is getting really confusing. I'm just not sure what's going on anymore. Hopefully you guys are getting more answers than I've been getting at this point.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in a weird predicament with mine. Tracker finally updated after being on hiatus for a few weeks to a 12/31 ETA. However now, the tracker won't even tell me the old "vehicle not available for tracking" message, but I'm on an ETA of 12/14 - 12/20 per FP. This is getting really confusing. I'm just not sure what's going on anymore. Hopefully you guys are getting more answers than I've been getting at this point.
Not really lol, some people are getting shipped. some people are getting pushed. I am in the same boat as you with an ETA 12/18 but it doesn't show as produced yet so I am a little nervous one of these days I'm either gonna push again or it's just going to show up hopefully before xmas