ETA 12/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been 12/31-- dealer last week said chip hold. Today Ford Performance said that its still "in Production" but also has carrier info, and moved off site... and the ETA has been updated to 12/23-12/29.. still awaiting the "awaiting shipment"-- yes its confusing and they tell me that the trucks are often ahead of the tracker... lets hope so!-- I'd like the tax deduction this year...

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been 12/31-- dealer last week said chip hold. Today Ford Performance said that its still "in Production" but also has carrier info, and moved off site... and the ETA has been updated to 12/23-12/29.. still awaiting the "awaiting shipment"-- yes its confusing and they tell me that the trucks are often ahead of the tracker... lets hope so!-- I'd like the tax deduction this year...
Just spoke with FP. No update other than "in production since 10/25." I also asked if they had any carrier info or whether the truck was moved off site; the response was "none."

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really lol, some people are getting shipped. some people are getting pushed. I am in the same boat as you with an ETA 12/18 but it doesn't show as produced yet so I am a little nervous one of these days I'm either gonna push again or it's just going to show up hopefully before xmas
Mine moved from 12/18 (still showed on the tracker that way) to 12/21-12/27 according to my dealer. That is when the tracker was working. He told me it was off chip hold too... hoping for a Christmas miracle now.